Medwave Clinical Research is an independent, privately owned, contract research organization (CRO) headquartered in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, with its German affiliate located in Hamburg. Medwave was founded by a group of enthusiastic clinical research professionals combining their expertise to offer end-to-end services for clinical trials. Medwave is specialized in cardiology, oncology and medical imaging.
Medwave is recognized for the fact that dedicated oncology and cardiology expertise is combined with central imaging review methodology knowledge. Our strength is that for full services studies including central imaging, we develop the EDC, the imaging upload tool and the central review system allowing that we avoid any data-entry redundancies for the sites and that reconciliation steps between the different data-sets is optimized.
Medwave is operating in the following niche areas:
- Oncology research
- Cardiology research
- Investigator Initiated studies
- Hospital Clinical Trial Unit support
Clinical trial management is focused on clinical trials conducted in EU. Our customers vary from hospital research institution, trial units, research foundations and biotech firms.
Medwave has established an integrated IT infrastructure covering EDC, image upload, central imaging review and endpoint adjudication. If your institute does have resources available for study set-up and conduct, but you need support for setting-up the study IT-infrastructure, Medwave can offer this as a single service including ongoing IT maintenance.
- Flat organization with short communication lines
- One Point-of-Contact with decision mandate for the project
- No miscommunications due to complex matrix structures
- Minimal overheads
- Common sense attitude
- Project set-up on a “need-to-have” basis and not on “nice-to-have” basis.
- No budget surprises.
- Simple, fast and cost-effective solutions for your trial
- We speak “Hospital” and “Industry” language
- Hands-on experience in cardiology and oncology clinical research
- We manage your data into results